An affordable, high-performance communication tool that will be a reliable solution for your communication needs. When you equip your work force with the BPR 40, they will be able to react more efficiently. Quicker response, better customer service, saved trips, and increased safety – they all add up to better operations and a streamlined process.
The Mag One by Motorola BPR 40 two-way radio not only provides affordable communication, but also a complete assortment of accessories for radio customization. And it’s backed by Motorola service and a 1-year limited radio warranty.
It’s a little radio with a big list of features:
- 8 or 16 channels for communication to a wide group
- 2 programmable buttons for easy access to frequently used features
- 12 programmable features to choose from including a customized feature of your choice
- Small size and light weight provides comfort during long work shifts
- High/Low power provides flexibility for a variety of situations
- Affordably priced
- A variety of Mag One accessories enhance radio versatility
- Backed by Motorola service and a 1-year limited warranty
What is Mag One by Motorola?
Designed specifically for businesses and organizations that need a reliable, easy-to-use communication tool, Motorola develops two-way radios with two key factors in mind – quality and value. Mag One by Motorola is the perfect choice for schools, retail operations, hospitality and entertainment establishments and light construction businesses.
Why? Because Mag One by Motorola two-way radios provide the instant communication that helps improve performance and safety – allowing employees to do their jobs more efficiently and productively. It’s also affordable enough to allow you to outfit your entire team with instant communication.
- Value – you’ll get the most for your money
- Legendary Reliability – Motorola radios perform time and again
- Ease-of-use – simple operation with no training required
- Audio Quality – messages come through loud and clear
- Programmable – customize features to meet each user’s needs
- Power Flexibility – for locations close at hand or spread over a distance
Motorola BPR40 Features
The Motorola BPR40 has the following features:
8 or 16 Channels
Allows multiple users and groups to communicate. Organize teams into different talkgroups for improved efficiency.
Small and Lightweight
It’s easy to carry at only 4.21 inches high. and over 14% lighter with a Li-ion battery.
- 9.5 oz with Li-ion battery
- 11.08 oz with NiMH battery
Single Priority Scan
Frequently scans higher priority channels.
2 Inch Spring Belt Clip
Comes standard for convenient portability.
Rugged, Die-Cast Chassis
Polycarbonate housing provides greater protection.
Large Rotary Channel Selector
Allows you to changes channels easily.
Helps minimize interference from undesired weak signals and helps weak signals be heard.
Large, Textured Push-to-Talk Button
Easy to find and use without looking.
2 Programmable Buttons
Easy access to favorite features. Program up to four settings from these 12 features: High/Low Power , Volume Set, Monitor, Sticky Monitor, Scan, Nuisance Channel Delete, Repeater Talkaround, PL/DPL, Button Lock, Battery Save Mode, Squelch, Customized Feature
Programming features combined with the right accessory create a custom solution.
The Motorola BPR 40 has 12 programmable features to choose from. Add the accessories that complement the job and build a custom communication tool for each user.
Allows power level changes from High to Low.
Allows you to check the audio and alert tone volume level.
Allows current channel monitoring; disables squelch.
Allows continual monitoring until deactivated.
Starts or stops the channel scan.
Nuisance Channel Delete
Temporarily removes unwanted channels during scan.
Allows toggling between Repeater and Talkaround, unit-to-unit, communication mode.
Enables/Disables PL/DPL matching to receive messages.
Locks/unlocks all buttons except the PTT button, and Channel
and On/Off/ Volume Knobs.
Battery Save Mode
Allows toggling between Battery Saver ON or OFF.
Selects desired squelch level: Normal or Tight.
Program a customized feature of your choice.
The Motorola BPR40 portable two way radio can be used for a variety of applications.
Here are a few examples of some key industries:
- Hotels & Resorts
- Light Construction
- Retail Stores
The Motorola BPR40 is available in the following VHF and UHF models.
AAH84KDS8AA1_N BPR40 8 Channels, 5W (Ships 1W) VHF
AAH84KDJ8AA1_N BPR40 16 Channels, 5W (Ships 1W) VHF
AAH84RCS8AA1_N BPR40 8 Channels, 4W (Ships 1W) UHF
AAH84RCJ8AA1_N BPR40 16 Channels, 4W (Ships 1W) UHF
All BPR40 models include:
- 8 Channel Model (Mag One Battery NiMH, 1200 mAh - PMNN4071_R
- 16 Channel Model (Mag One Battery Li-ion, 1500 mAh - PMNN4075_R
- Mag One Battery (NiMH, 1200 mAh - PMNN4071_R or Li-ion, 1500 mAh - PMNN4075_R)
- Mag One Tri - Chemistry Rapid Charger Kit (includes PMLN5041_R Base/ EPNN9288 - Power Supply with AC Cord - PMLN5048_R)
- Mag One Antenna (VHF PMAD4051_R / UHF PMAE4020_R)
- Mag One Spring Belt Clip (PMLN4743)
- Operating Instruction Manuals
- 1-Year Limited Radio Warranty
Motorola BPR40 Accessories
You’ll Rethink What’s an Accessory – and What’s a Necessity
Motorola radios are already best in class, but to help you work at your best, you need enhancements targeted to your specific workplace. Motorola has developed a line of accessories with unique features designed to optimize the performance of your radio in your work environment, unleashing the full power of the industry’s most advanced digital radio platform.
As you walk from the production line, across hotel grounds, or to the store stockroom, you can work more easily and efficiently wearing a comfortable, convenient accessory. Combine Motorola’s best-in-class radios with accessories to achieve even greater productivity and cost-savings. Together, you’ll rethink what’s an accessory – and what’s a necessity.
That’s why it’s important to use Motorola tested and certified accessories with your Motorola radios. They’re the only ones designed, built and tested with your radio to optimize its performance.
View the Motorola Original Accessories for the Motorola BPR40
Motorola BPR40 Downloads
Motorola BPR40 Brochure
Motorola BPR40 Spec Sheet
Motorola BPR40 Accessories Brochure